Friday, September 17, 2004

Schneider TM



I want to be electronic.
I want to live in an electronic universe with little sparking trees made of polymers and lights.
Birds with vocoded voices and fish swimming seas of 0's and 1's.

I am going to take a Reality Check on this world and move into the alternate universe of electric landscapes.
What can I say about this music? I feel like it's strange mosaic completion speaks for itself. Listen to the song above, and it should (if all your receptors are functional) transport you to another universe, another green world.

I first fell for this strange german because of a rought trade compilation
Rough Trade Shops: Electronic 01. I heard a cover of Morissey's song "there is a light that never goes out." but this version was, well it was better than the original! Morissey should have thought to use a strange electronic voice, instead of his own when he wrote the song... But since he didn't this man did, and I am glad. so glad.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogger

Statistics