Monday, August 02, 2004

Last Friday I saw Miss Kitten at the Mezzenine in SF. She blew all the other gents out of the water who played before her. I mean, Matthew Dear was good, but laptops don't compare to the two turntables and a microphone all at the same time. And Mr. Dear was only singing and playing the occasional piano riff, Miss K was scratching, mixing and singing all at the same time. She definately rocked the house! I was really inspired because I have never seen a woman DJ with such finesse, she was the best. Her new albun I Com is pretty good too. And she is the one who produced most of the music for it, she is truely coming into her own. If she hits your city, check her out (esp all those ladies out there, she will get you moving!).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogger

Statistics