Sunday, May 09, 2004

BIRTHDAY PARTY 2004
i had a crazy saturday!
i felt like it lasted forever and more people kept coming and coming to my house. All the time. I was a bit overwhelmed and i stil haven't slept, it is 9am....
I am not sure how to begin to understand the thought that i am 24. I am not sure what i should be doing, and i think that i should be famous or in school or something. but at least i am somewhat happy with all of my life things. I am not sure why i am here, and not sure where i am going. but friends are super cool.

last night we did cray space dance and a dance off, which was excellent. Then we looked at homestarrunner, which erin is on. And then we went in the hot tub. I think lets see, i saw almost all of my sc friends and some of my valley and oakland friends. It was the greatest.

oh yea, then there was the seance that sorta didn't work. And then there was one that did. The ghost said give jaky my cami, and i think it meant her camisol(ie dreass) because then she can appear with her, or maybe in her? I am not sure. All i know is that it was a fun party and i have not slept. oh yea.

we also had a pinata stuffed with taco bell sauce and candy. it was funny. and stupid.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogger

Statistics