Tuesday, May 04, 2004

COACHELLA slash MY 24th BIRTHDAY

I went to coachella and sat through the 100+ heat and paid 2 dollars per bottle of water, and sweated to see some music. What makes this even better is that it was my birthday. I turned 24 in the presence of Beck, The Sounds, The Pixies, and seas of indie rockers. And best of all, with my friend Max.
We were hot and disgusted with the anorexic rock fashion, but enamored with the music. I think the biggest problem was that I had ADHD and couldn't stay at one show for long enough to be at the show. I hopped from one to the next watching 2 or 3 songs from some important musician to the next. and only for the Pixies was the whole park in agreement, and everyone seemed to sigh (yes) together as they played. I think we all agreed upon the real royalty of this rock, this era, and radiohead, isn't it.

After that show, I was rummaging through my bagg to spend even more money on water when I realized that my wallet was missing. Yep... I lost my wallet at the disco, on y birthday, and so i perish. Well actually I just drove back to Shakina's house and fell asleep.

The next Day I went to Knotts Berry Farm and had brunch with family, I missed my mom, and wore a matching shirt with Max and baretts. We were the best. Al things seemed ok.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogger

Statistics