Monday, August 09, 2004

Seems like a week since I last wrote a little review.. Oh, It was. .. Well I would like all of you to take a minute to listen to the newly posted Dat Politics track. Bees 're Bees . This band is an amazing mix of Glitch and Kitsch and samples. Choppy and silly. This is a little sample of their new album, go pets go. I especially enjoy some of their collaborations with Matmos on the Plugs and Plus album. I myself have choreographed more than one space dance routine to a dat politics song with children and adults. I consider them to be at the forefront of the avant electro pop scene. Here are some photos of one of my Space Dances . Yes and Yes.

The Band Moving Units is playing at the 418 Project in Santa Cruz see their tour schedule. This band has some awesome discopunk tracks like "Available" . They are reminiscent of older no wave bands like talking heads and newer bands like the rapture.. Check them out!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogger

Statistics