Thursday, September 09, 2004

Important Questions By Max Newman

why am I my father?
Why can't i sleep?
Why don't I like my body?
Why am I not in love?
why am I still a virgin?
Why can't I be happy?
Why can't I relax my jaw?
Why do I feel so lonely?
Why do i play songs over and over?
Why do I want to be famous?
Why can't I figure out who I am?
Why does my neck hurt?
Why don't I have any confidence?
Why don't I have summer plans?
Why do I think so much?
Why am I obsessed with tall buildings?
Wh did I choose boston?
Why am I unhappy?
Why can't I get a car?
Why do i always mess up auditions?
why does nobody treat me right?
Why am i afraid of certain people?
Why cant I go to Japan?
Why not?
why didn't things go well with ani?
why does nobody keep gifs I give?
why don't I care about school?
Why am I learning disabled?
why is Heart so good?
why can't I do everything I want to?
why does everyone else get to decide?
why han't anyone emailed me?
why can't I sleep?
Why do I always love the wrong people?
Why do i appologize so much?
Why didn't pamela teach me to spell?
why do i keep forgetting things?
Why do I never feel original?
why cant my dream girl find me?
why am I afraid?
Why cant I stay within the lines?
why can't I ride a bike everywhere?
why haven't I shown this to anyone?
Why can't we make art?
Why can't Boston get fresh fruit?
why wont it get warmer?
Why are unicorns as important as they are?

Comments:
this is crazy such questions
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogger

Statistics