Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Psyche Show In San Francisco

I just wanted to let you all know that on Jan 12th Simon Finn will be playing at the Make Out Room, with Whysp and Skygreen Leopards Skyband. Both Whysp and Simon Finn are on my A list, and I hear that the other artist is good too. There will be a show Sunday night in Santa Cruz at the Warehouse with Whysp, Birchville Cat Motel (drone experimentalist from New Zealand), Lakes, and one more band from SF that will include this guy Glenn who is
playing in the Skygreen Leopards. I hear there may be a fancy liquid light show at that one. Email me for more info on either of these shows. I highly recommend going to see Simon Finn, he is quite a historical honey if you know what I mean!

*niki

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogger

Statistics